Established in 1974, Sarasota is the oldest continuously running BMX track in America. Over those many years it has hosted countless state, regional and national races. A cornerstone of Florida BMX racing, SRQBMX has worked with the former National Bicycle League, the current Sunshine State Association and USA BMX.
The track has hosted the Strider World Championships from 2011 to 2013 – bringing smiles to age 5 and under riders from all over the planet. The Sarasota Track Team has won the Florida Commissioner’s Cup six years in a row. In 2016 the track underwent construction to become Sarasota BMX Supercross where it now hosts UCI World Cup races.
- President – Ben Danielo
- Vice President – Nathan Jones
- Secretary – Alice Bixler
- Treasurer – Karen Vittone
Board (Track Officials)
- Track Director – Martin Morales
- Asst Track Director – Brett Jacobsen
- Track Head Official – Nathan Jones
- Track Clerk of Course – Erma Miller
- Track Head Scorer – Erin Krill